Who is Kids Care Dental and Orthodontics?
Kids Care Dental and Orthodontics is a pediatric dental office that has been providing its services to South Florida for over six years. During this time we have grown into a large family of new and repeat clients who come to us from all walks of life.
Our offices in the City of Pembroke Pines and Plantation in South Florida are characterized by a warm and inviting child friendly décor and are equipped with modern and sophisticated state-of-the-art equipment, coupled with knowledgeable and dedicated staff to ensure that your child receives the highest quality of pediatric dental health care.
The Kids Care Dental and Orthodontics team is as diverse as South Florida! Our family includes English,and Spanish speakers, so that we are able to communicate effectively with all our clients. All staff members are qualified in their specific areas of expertise and are constantly honing their skills to ensure that they provide the highest level of service to our clients.
The Kids Care Dental and Orthodontics family of Doctors and staff share a common bond – the love of children!
At Kids Care Dental and Orthodontics we provide:
- Routine Pediatric Dental Services: Services include general check-ups and teeth cleaning.
- Extractions: Tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth from its socket in the bone. It is usually done when the tooth damage is too extensive for the tooth to be repaired.
- Opalescence Whitening: This treatment is recommended for whitening discolored teeth.
- Sedation Dentistry: This is the process of using medications or anesthetics to put patients at ease during dental treatments. Excellent alternative for those persons who have a fear of visiting the dentist.
- Air Abrasions: This is a method of tooth structure removal considered to be an effective alternative to the standard dental drill. This new technique allows dentists to remove decay from teeth without even touching them in less time than by using a drill and also without the need to administer an anesthetic.
- Root Canals: Dental procedure to fix a tooth that cannot be filled or restored any other way. If the tooth is severely decayed into the pulp of the tooth and / or infected, root canal treatment is usually the only option to save the tooth.
- Bonding: This is a procedure in which a plastic resin is applied to the front surface of a tooth. This procedure can improve the appearance of teeth in several ways. It can whiten stained teeth, lengthen short or chipped teeth, and fill in gaps between teeth.
- Dental Care under General Anesthesia: When treatment is required for a serious dental condition, general anesthesia may be recommended to make delivery of that required treatment possible in a safe and comfortable manner.
- Special Needs Children: Dentist visits can be a scary event for a child, but this can be even scarier for a child with special needs. Our pediatric dentists have advanced training that includes behavior management and sedation techniques that allow them to work effectively with special needs children.
- Orthodontics: best known by its tools of the trade - braces - is a special discipline of dentistry concerned with aligning the teeth and jaws to improve your child's smile and oral health.